Permits and Licenses

The City of Cassville issues permits and licenses for the following:
Liquor Sales - Liquor License Application

Fireworks Sales - Fireworks Sales Application

Building Permits (the City operates under the 2006 International Building Codes)

Farmer's Market or Open Air Market - Market Permit Application

Signs - Sign Permit Application

To apply for a license/permit, complete the application and return to City Hall 300 Main St. Cassville, MO 65625; or email to

bottom image